That’s why icatchers is on hand with some friendly advice to help you get the most out of your project.
Exhibitions and events are wonderful ways to activate your brand and hit every marketing channel in one go - ensuring you get the most value out of your event budget.
• Over 50% of the success of an exhibition comes down to the people working on the display stand.
• Ensure staff are fully briefed before the event.
• Pick the correct staff, make sure they are enthusiastic and informed.
• Consider how each element of the stand contributes to the company's desired image.
• It should be easy for customers to engage with your product and the displays should attract visitors.
• Visitors should be able to differentiate you from your competitors.
• Allow your customers to "experience" what you are trying to sell them.
• Digital signage and lighting improve the impact of a display
• Where possible, show your customers your products, don't just give them information
• Define your objectives for the exhibition – what do you want to achieve and with whom?
• Consider where your target audience will be and how specialised the exhibition is.
• Use every marketing tool available before the exhibition opens, and ensure attendees know where your stand is located and what they can expect to see.